Friday, June 15, 2007

1st phase of my mag galore..........

Most of my mags are all back dated issues. I bought them in bulk from my personal craft mags & books supplier. I normally get the mags attached with the free patterns or kits. I will try to give some snapshots of the content. All the prices are the same RM 15 a copy except for Cross Stitch Gold which is RM 18 a copy. All my mags I kept in the plastic bags (came when it was purchased). These are the latest that I can find from the racks. I will try to dig up more (as I do not want Rozi to notice that I am selling it off.....)...any of you who interested to purchase or swap from me, please email me ct underscore stitchingbarn dot com (yeaahhh u should know I to figure it out yourself!!!!...)....I can just sit and flipping my mags for hours without doing anything else!!!.........Some of the mags I have more than one, I put as a standby for gift...



This Cross Stitch Gold issue 47 full with exclusive Spring Garden concept. I really like the sunflower teapot and country garden featured on the cover page. This mag also contain a rich traditional sampler from English Rose Embroideries....how I wish I could stitch it all!!! They are so lovely.....











This World of Cross Stitching is from issue 121....it comes with the Blue Tits Giant chart....My fav from this issue is the Crocus bowl planter (Tulip) and the romantic sampler "Stitch from the Heart"...





This Cross Stitcher mag is from issue 184 March 2007.
It contained designs from two of my fav designer namely Joan Elliot and Ellen M Stroh....The theme of this issue is more for mother days stitching....The floral pattern from Ellen is very pretty & sweet...I wish I have enough time to snap the pattern and put it here.....



Sorry the photo is not so clear...will try to snap again ...This Cross Stitch Crazy mag is from issue 96 March 2007.. It comes with free luxury card pack (Cuddly Buddly card!)...This is also special for Mother Days. My personal favorite pattern is "Ewe Make me smile by Gail Bussi (I just love the cute ewe)...For those who love Cuddly Buddly bear this is a must have collection!!.






SOLD OUT & OUT OF STOCK
This is my favorite from all the mags of 2007 Issue 185 April 2007. This mag comes with the bonus pattern from D&C book collection..My favorite is a beautiful classic sampler from Moira. She use linen thread for this sampler. Linen thread are very sweet and gorgeous to stitch (I have not tries as yet but I can see it from this design...). This will be my next WIP I guess.... My fav from the D&C books is the flower from Cross Stitch Flower by Jayne Natley (they are so bright and beautiful colors...











I will have a separate posting for unwanted charts particularly fairies flowers, cuddly bear, cartoon etc...etc...I am just into sampler and flowers........... I will have more digging to be done especially for all this patterns..........hhhhhmmmmm....































3 comments:

Anna said...

Salam...kak ct..terliur la pulak tengok mags tu....hmmm

Azie said...

CT,
U nak sell off your XS mags ker..?? M interested dgn XS Gold & XS Crazy tu laa..

CT said...

azie, plz email i mana satu u mau b4 this weekend...thanks!