Thursday, July 5, 2007

Charts for swapping....


These are some of the charts that I managed to pull out of my mag shelf this morning. Most of these charts are in good condition since I am always keep in the plastic bag as orinally purchased.


Please email me if you are interested to swap. I only have a copy from each chart, so first come first basis is applied.


I would prefer swap with stash as I have enough charts and magazine in my collection. We can discuss on the stash via email.





This is a free chart from collection classic series. The design from Victorian Christmas by Sandy Littlejohns. This is from Christmas 2005 Cross Stitch Collection magazine.



I only have one copy which is in good condition.













This is the 'Blue Tits & Clematic' giant chart from Anchor & Coats Craft UK. Free chart from the World of Cross Stitching


(I can't remember from which year of issue)

















This is the chart from Winnie the Pooh Calendar
2006. Consisted all 4 charts namely Pooh, Piglet,
Eeyore and Tigger.

The chart is in calendar format and is in good condition. (It looks almost new)








This Disney Supper Chart is from the Cross Stitcher Mag. It consist of Exclusive Tigger chart with stitch count 80 hugh x 60 wide.








No comments: