Friday, July 6, 2007

Xtra xs mag

These are another two magazines on my possession that I wanted to let go.....If you have some special thread for swap please email me...



The Cross Stitcher Magazine for Christmas 2001. It is full of Xmas pattern for ornaments, pin cushion, mini stocking or placemat with charts for poinsettias, santa, Xmas tree etc.

I've been keeping this for almost 6 years.

Still in original packing but I had opened it for viewing.














This Cross Stitch Crazy is from issue October 2005. I had accidentally bought another copy last week (at first I thought I have one already...I guess because I am so engrossed on the elegant rose motive featured on cover page!!). The rose is very lllovvveely!. It also feature 4 beautiful bloom of lily, sunflower, cabbage rose & tea rose.

Those who love Newton Law, this is something must have! It included a chart Woordsworth the cat with saying...You're so special, I'm so nice, we go together like sugar n spice.....

It also consist of gorgeous Little Suzy's Zoo design of Boof & Witzy....


Happy Stitching!!

No comments: