Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Snap shoot of my extra xs mag...

Sorry for being absent for so long. I was not able to update my xs goodies here due to my extensive travelling and current workloads. I went through stack of my mags today trying to dig out some cartoon charts wanted by some fellow stitchers and again came across with this beautiful mag....





This is an extra copy of XS crazy that I featured here in July. I decided to take snapshoots of the content to share with those of you who come for a visit




This mag featured design by Newton's Law, Little Suzy's Zoo, Susan Bates's flower power etc.









On the right is a cup of Rosy Lee by Diane Machin. Ideal to stitch for a tray, coaster or napkin.







The flower power by Susan Bates. The colors are very lovely and stunning. Ideal for frame to fill your living room with this glorious blooms.
















This is a design by Newton's Law an at the bottom is Boof and Witzy a design by Little Suzy's Zoo. Both are perfect gift to stitch for your best friend or for your love one.














No comments: